Update: Who loves Wraps and Salads??

12:33 pm

We went there again to try some new stuff, different wraps and took a friend along for him to try. My friend ordered the Mexican Fiesta salad (we had a wrap the last time) and I ordered for a Arabian Paradise. Having lived in middle east for close to 7 years I know what the food in that part of the world tastes like so I ordered the Arabian Fiesta. The main ingredients of this wrap are Romaine Lettuce, Felafal,  Sun dried Tomato, Capsicum, Olives, Cucumber, Onions and Arabian spice dressing.


Though the ingredients were not so correct I thought the dressing might have that missing flavors. To my surprise it wasn't what i was expecting. Arab Cuisine uses a lot of herbs and spices out of which Garlic, parsley, coriander and mint are very popular seasoning in many of there dishes but this wrap was missing all main rather essential ingredients.
 

The sun dried tomatoes had a very strong flavor and Felafals were very soft and to be very honest I didn't get the taste of the dressing at all. So i wont recommend anyone to have this wrap but this place is good and have a lot of options. I will be trying more of their wraps and keep updating the blog. Do come back and check for more. 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images